Wednesday, April 20, 2011

420?

Today is April 20th.  A day that is sure to encourage people (that rarely need encouragement), to sit around and smoke weed.  I don't condone this behavior, not at all.  I am not for or against cannabis use.  I do know this, I would rather live next door to a pot head than a drunk or tweaker.  The stoned guy will not keep you up all night and does not have the energy to try and break into your house.
I make notice of this day for one reason.  That if you are under the influence, I wanted to give you something really cool to look at.  If you are sober, you will find it interesting as well.  You are just less likely to pee on yourself when laughing.

A periodical called Meatpaper.  If you subscribe to it, you get your own veal cage.  Please note how serious the cover model is.  He has that "yea, I eat meat and I'm damn proud of it" look.   This guy eats steak with a side of meat and on the rare occasion he has a salad, he tops it with au jus.


I don't eat out of the vending machine at work, but I could not help but notice that the vendor is taking advantage of it being 4/20.  That is the only explanation that there are Burger King French Toast Snacks in the machine.  I am willing to bet that they came up with the idea of this snack food on 4/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment