Monday, June 20, 2011

Automated Response- Do Not Reply

I will be out of the office Monday June 20th, in observance of Sir Cardigans birthday.  If this is an emergency, please contact Dont Care (idontcare@goaway.com). 

I don't want to give the outward appearance that I am taking an abundance of time off.  Rest assured this is not the case.  I only take time off for holidays that I deem important.  This is a milestone birthday and should be publicly acknowledged.  This should have been done at the surprise party that was thrown for him on Saturday.  Unfortunately I could not attend.

Because Sir Cardigan and myself have never hung out alone, I don't know what I can do to honor him on this special day.  So I will do the following:
  • Because DEVO does not get the respect that they deserve, I will be blasting my entire collection while wearing a red plastic flowerpot.
  • The movies Gremilins, Goonies and Monty Python Holy Grail will be playing on a constant loop
  • I will be playing the following video games: Zork, Q-bert and Joust
  • I will construct a beer bong then after using it, will find a mime to harass


These are not things I did to celebrate my 30th birthday, I just wish I had.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a great way to celebrate my birthday! I do feel honored.

    P.S. - Earlier today we were on a tour of Warner Brothers studio and saw the alley filming location where they shot the Chinatown antique shop scene for Gremlins.

    ReplyDelete