Monday, April 9, 2012

Heart felt apology

Hey...it's me.
I know it has been a while, since we last talked.  I apologize.
It's not you.  It's me.

I know it is cliche. It really is me.

I have a lot going on.  Whao, wait a minute...don't cry.
I didn't mean to hurt...I know, I know...I am so sorry.

I just have had a lot...I know that is not an excuse, I'm not trying to make...
I don't know why I didn't contact you sooner.  I know I could have...no my fingers are not broken.

Look, I'm not breaking up...no, don't cry.
I just wanted to let you know what was going on.

I have been slammed at work, and haven't had time to scratch my butt, let alone do a blog.
I went from preparing for my daughters fifth birthday, to getting ready for audits at work....
And the whole time this was going on...


Yes I did, she is five.  No, I told you I had a daughter.  Yes, it was a Hello Kitty massive sugar party, it was really fun.  Everyone had a good time.

I don't know, I just didn't think to invite you...

STOP YELLING...I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD...
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!

YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET IT!! I'M SORRY I TRIED...YES I DID TRY!!!
LISTEN!!! IF YOU WANT TO READ MY BLOG, THEN READ IT.  I WAS JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT I'M BACK.

REALLY?!? YOU DON'T CARE?!?!?!

THAN WHY ARE YOU READING THIS!?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment