Monday, July 4, 2011

My bad

I see a lot of stupid things on a regular basis.  This has made me very cynical.  I take a lot of pictures of this stupidity and it barely scratches the surface.  So it stands to reason that I assume that most people are stupid.  I also know that when I do wrong, I need to get up on that same soapbox and declare it.

I took this picture of a sticker on the side of a van.  I am not exactly sure what the message is.  My first thought is "no trailer hitch on crotch".  This struck me as funny and stupid.  I wish people would include an explanation of stickers.  I am a fairly intelligent person, so if I don't get it, then your message is lame.  What are you trying to say? Do you often have people that are trying to hook their Airstream to your Johnson? You know that they put this sticker on to impress the ladies.  Do they think a woman will look at it and be impressed with their ability to attach a trailer to their junk? 

That is when I realize just how jaded I have become.  I automatically assumed that this person was a dumbass.  As I stared at the sticker, I ignored the fact that it was a handicap van fitted with a wheelchair ramp.  The sticker was a warning that the ramp extends.

I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment