Friday, November 19, 2010

HULK GET MAD!!!!

Much to the chagrin of those around me, I do not get embarrassed.
This is a pretty crappy superpower.

It does whoever, come in really handy when I am collecting subjects for my social experiment/soap box/blog. I understand that a lot of what I write is sent off into cyberspace never to be seen by humans. There is that off chance that the entire Internet is being monitored by an alien life form. If that is the case, they have already formed an opinion of us and are assembling an armada that will decimate our civilization.

That being said, most of my entries are a feeble attempt to save my life. I want to show these superior beings that I am not a mindless drone and possess a certain amount of bravery and valor. This should be evident in this picture:

This dude is huge. There is a strong possibility that he can bench press my car. But when you decide to wear skin tight silver shorts into the store. I'm going to have to document it.

Let us recap. The Hulk is walking around in store with his girlfriend. He is wearing tight silver shorts and checking out another woman. Please feel free to re-examine.

My problem is not with the Hulk. He is who he is because of gamma radiation. My problem lies with his woman. She is a huge black hole for self esteem. This must be the case, because he is snapping back his neck to check this other woman out with complete disregard to his current girlfriend or wife. Who hurt you?? Whatever they did, they done broke you good.

I'm going to have to call this right now. In about one year she will get a set of bolt-ons (breast enlargement) and Hoover her ass (Liposuction). In two years she will walk in on him, her best friend and her sister having sex, and convince herself that they are man stealing bitches. In three years, when the money from Incredible Hulk series runs out, she will be a "lot lizard" (prostitute who specializes in truckers).

No comments:

Post a Comment