Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hot cup of prozac with Therepy on the side

It is not a crime to ask for help.  (It is if it involves a dead body, but that's a different story.)  It's good to talk about your problems, get things off your chest, and get help working things out.

Every once and a while, someone says something that makes me wonder, "who hurt you?!?!"  Other times it is very apparent.


This man was hurt so badly that he felt compelled to graffiti a bathroom door.  Even though I think it is extreme, I don't know both sides of the story.

This was a mixed relationship, that much I know.  The writing was above my waistline, so he was not a midget himself.  I also tend to think that if he was a midget, he would not be so quick to point out her size or that it would not be a factor into the statement.

This is probably not the first Midget relationship he has had.  He makes a point to say "bitches" not "bitch", and I would also tend to think that he would be more specific if it was one woman.

Ether way you cut it, this man was hurt.  He may have done it in a drunken rage, but all I see is a cry for help.  It is a shame to see relationships go sour, and hope that time will heal this wound.  There are plenty of Midget fish in the sea, I'm sure that when he is ready, he will cast that little rod and hook another.

No comments:

Post a Comment