Friday, December 17, 2010

handiparking


I have been making a huge stink about people who have Handicap placards (see "handicap"). You should park within the lines, no mater what is wrong with you. This has been a huge pile of sand in my underwear for a long time. I am fine with you having a spot in the front, and the extra room you may need to enter your vehicle. I am irritated that you park sideways. I don't care what your handicap is. Truth is...if you cant stay between the lines, I don't want you driving next to me.

We have had our Handicap placard for a few months now, and I am slowly turning into one of them. In my defense, I may be a little closer to one side than the other, but I am by no means crooked or parked diagonal in the spot. But it is true, I am not making good use of the space.

Knowing this, how can I continue to make fun of these people???
BECAUSE THEY STILL CAN'T PARK.

I guess depth perception is a handicap







Look at these signs! They are crooked. These people need a white cane, NOT a Handicap placard



New Rule:
If you hit the sign that designates the handicap spot, I get to take your license and keys.
Then I get to push you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment