Sunday, October 10, 2010

Handicap

Recently my wifey applied, and received a handicap placard. This was a big deal. It is hard to make this realization. But it was getting hard for her to make the long trek from the back of the parking lot. It has been a difficult road, and I do my best to keep it light.
I realize in the process of being new owners of handicap placard, that there is a phenomenon that is quite intriguing. I have decided to make it my mission to bring this to light.

Handicap people can not park.

I said it. And if you want to take a poke at me, go ahead. By the looks of the way you park, pretty sure you wont be able to hit me with your car, let alone a clenched fist.

Handicap spot get the most amount of space, and they should. This does not mean that you need to park sideways.
It is my believe that these are not the people that need the handicap placard. These people just can not park and their Doctor feels they are too challenged to assimilate like the rest of us.

I have hereby labeled these people as wing nuts and will begin my campaign to poke them with a sharp stick.

I am kicking this off with this yahoo.

Really, this is your car??????

Well, Jethro. I'm going to have to guess, by the amount of rust, your handicap is Tetanus or Gangrene.

No comments:

Post a Comment