Monday, February 14, 2011

Evaluation time

It is Evaluation season at my work.  This generally sucks on the highest of levels.  We do not give evaluations according to anniversary date, but by a common date.  That is over forty associates that I have to do at once.  I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
I pride myself with writing concise evaluations with useful information.  This applies to 10-15 people, then it wears on me.  My mind starts to wander and the comments reflect it.  Here is where I am at:
  • You are not the most irritating associate on my team, but with a little less work, I'm sure you will be.
  • The work that you put into special projects barely meets the definition of work.
  • Due to the irritating way you laugh, I would appreciate it if you spent more time communicating with my management staff and not myself.
  • My education and respect for the English language usually holds me in check, but there are not a whole lot of ways to say that you are more stupid this year than last.  Thus your evaluation will be recorded that you are stupider than ever.
  • Your evaluation is so bad, we will be sending you a bill for all the payroll that you wasted.
  • This evaluation is below average, not because of your work or not achieving desired results.  It is because I have very few opportunity to put into writing that you smell bad and spit when you talk. 
Please submit your suggestions

    No comments:

    Post a Comment