Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The future looks bright

Because we live in a technology based society, it is seldom that I am truly impressed.  The first generation cell phones were as big as my shoe, now it is the size of a match book and has an mp3 player and camera.  It will not be long before we are talking into Dick Tracy watch/TV/camera/mp3/phones strapped to our wrists.  My general response to anything new is... "cool".  This weekend I experienced greatness.
We were at the Chik-Fil-A drive-thru, getting lunch.  This means that we have prepare a massive list of any sauce we want.  Should we not be prepared, somebody will not be happy.  When we get up to the window, I am stunned.  There are packets of ketchup in little tubs, convenient for dipping.  My first response, this is genius.  I was wrong, it is more than that, it is AMAZING.  You can open one side and dip your fries, or open the other and squeeze it out.  I hate to say this so early in the year, but this may be product of the year.

Update: Freakin' 328.8lbs

1 comment:

  1. Your weight loss is both astounding and aspiring!
    Also, this post reminded me of an old boyfriend who used to pound bottles of ketchup as a parlour trick and it was hideously embarrassing. Now he can more easily take his act on the go.

    ReplyDelete