Monday, March 28, 2011

Cheap...cheap...cheap

The other day I took the car for an oil change.  While waiting for the service, I decided to walk over to the 99 cent store.  I had my daughter with me, so it is a huge pay off for her to go to a store that I will pretty much buy her anything.  She loves the princess stuff and I don't mind spending 99 cents for something that will probably break before it gets home.  I really like going to the 99 Cent Store, the entertainment alone is priceless.



Michal Phelps audio book.  This is what smoking pot got you.  You can wipe snot on paper and place on the best seller list.  Take a bong rip, you end  up at the 99 Cent Store.  Is there a better reason to say no to drugs?

Condoms?!?!?!?!? You should be arrested for buying contraceptives at the 99 Cent Store.  Wait, I take it back.  You should be taken out behind the store and beaten within an inch of your life.  You are not taking the slightest bit of effort in birth control if you are using these.  I would be more likely to use a 99 cent defibrillator or parachute than this condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment