Saturday, March 19, 2011

If I were a Cop


There is soooooo many things wrong with this truck.

The images on the right are the band members of Metallica.  Yes, he decided that his truck needs to have the pictures of the entire band on the tailgate of his truck.  I get that James Hetfield is awesome, but how many people look at that picture and say "your truck looks so much better with Lars rockin' the drums!".  If I were a Cop, I would pull him over to find out what he was thinking.

Right side of the truck.  There are two images of Poncho Villa hanging out with what looks like a terrorist.  I can't begin to think what the thought process is behind this.  If I were a police officer, I am pulling this guy over everyday, to find out what he was up to.

The sticker on the top says "Ra_ge against the machine".  He scraped off an additional letter.  There is a strong possibility that at one time, that sticker read: RANGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.   If I were a Cop, I would surely find a pound of weed in this truck.

Profile complete:
He is not a retard for having pictures of the entire band Metallica.  He is not involved in an terrorist organization.  He is not a massive pot head for misspelling Rage against the Machine.  Please note, the right side turn signal is different from the left.  This guy is a huge Tweaker.  He started changes his tail lights, then in the middle of that added all these sticker, then realized he spelled the bands name wrong, then scraped off the N, then started washing his truck, then started cutting the lawn, then went to store for cigarettes.

If I were a cop, I just arrested him for possession of Methamphetamine.

1 comment:

  1. This is the worst decal job I have ever seen. Looks like when he was taking the N off, he also took off the M in Ministry, and started to take off the K in Korn.

    The single after market tail light is killing me. How terrible.

    Disturbed? You got that one right. Independent? He better be... get used to being single for life.

    ReplyDelete