Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YOUR FREAKIN' ME OUT!!!

Our children take swimming classes at the YWCA.  I love the organization and we take advantage of as much as possible.  This weekend I had something happen, that completly takes me off gaurd.
I went to use the restroom, so I opened the door and walked in (because, that is how I roll).  As soon as I entered, I freaked, and ran back out.  I then check to make sure that I did not enter the Women's room.  I did not make a mistake, thank goodness. 
This freak out, was well justified.  When I walked in, I did not see any urinals.  This will send any man into a tailspin.
I have done this at least twice in this building.  I have also done it once at a facility that caters to retired women philanthropists. 
I would like to make an urgent plea to anyone designing a building.  If you cater to mostly women, you do not have to install urinals.  But, please post a sign in the restroom that say "Stay calm (this is the Mens room) and carry on".

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment