Thursday, December 22, 2011

GENIUS

I really should be using my powers for good, not evil.  I just can't help it.
He came in this morning and said that he looked and looked and only saw NBA game.  I asked him if he went to ESPN West 2 or ESPN West 2A.  He said no, and was questioning whether it is all real.  He says, "I need to see pictures or video".  No problem, come back in 15-20 minutes.  I'm a little busy right now, but I will be happy to show you.

The last entry was done it 15 minutes. 
  • The men and women team have competed together for the all star game, so I just pulled a picture and cropped the hell out of it.  (2 min)
  • I wanted an action shot of WNBA and found a bench clearing brawl. (5 min)
  • I need stats, so copied and pasted the Spurs game against the Rockets (5 min)
  • Now I need to write the first paragraph, to read out loud to him (2 min)
  • Done so fast I start to change names of players.  Including Tom Waits and John Bighbooty (1 min)

When he comes back into my office, I tell him to hurry and check this out.  I really shouldn't be on this sports feed.  I had made the screen big enough, so he could only see the blog entry.  Then read him the first paragraph, with him looking over my shoulder.  He is amazed that the action was so intense that there was a fight, but understands that the men are probably defensive of the female players. 

He is back on board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment